Mother’s Day is fast approaching. How better to pamper your mother than to maker her something special? In our April newsletter we featured a very quick knit pattern – Mother’s Mitts (ravlery link). They are knit from Louet Gems Fingering, but you could use any lighter weight sock yarn as well. Download the newsletter now to get your copy of the pattern.
Shawls, stoles and scarves are always a nice choice to knit for mom too. Or, perhaps you should treat yourself for Mother’s Day! No one appreciates all the hard work you do for your family than you! Check out some of these free shawl, stole and stole knit and crochet patterns:
- Citron Shawl by Hillary Smith Callis
- Traveling Woman Shawl by Liz Abinante
- Haruni Shawl by Emily Ross
- Stolen Moments Wrap by Amy Swansen
- Chanson en Crochet by Mari Lynn Patrick
- Magnificent Mantle by Crochet Kitten
- Feather Stole by Elizabeth Meyers
Are you knitting or crocheting something for your mother? What are you making?